Your New Course Is Ready To Sell!
From idea to completed you’ve been churning out great content and creating a great course ready to market.
Everything’s ready to go, ideas for promoting it on social media, emails to introduce and follow up with potential students…
Now it’s time to convince potential learners to spend their money and enroll in your course. It’s time to launch your first product.
Apart from pulling all the final pieces together and posting your course content, you better no forget about your courses sales page. But what kind of sales page?
One Course – 3 Sales Pages?
Depending what type of course at what price to what market the type of sales page may play a bigger part than the actual sales page content.
Since every course is different and you may not know which type will sell the most courses we’ve put together this course and a simple to follow step by step process.
- Exactly what a sales page is and what it should contain.
- Where on your page the prospect will see it.
- The 3 types of sales pages and what makes them different.
- Four keys to pick when considering the type of sales page to use.
- How to add your sales copy to each type.
- Most importantly why you’ll end up using multiple types of sales page
… and much, much more!
What am I going to get from this course?
- 14 Video Tutorials
- Templates and Checklists.
- Live Examples with valuable tips and tricks
Who can benefit from taking this course?
- Anyone with a good idea or finished online course
- Subject matter experts wanting to share their experiences… and make some money from them.